Pages

Monday 20 July 2015

My Holiday

During my two weeks holiday my family and I were busy cleaning for our big move out. Everyone had jobs to do around the house. After 1 week we couldn't wait to move to our bran new house. On the 2 week of Thursday we had to wake up early to clean and polish everything before Friday, it was a long day.

On the day we were moving we asked our cousin to come with his tuck to help us move heavy things from our house. When we got to our house our church minister prayed inside to make us feel welcome. At our new house people from church came to help move equipment's from the truck.

My mum went to the shop to buy treats for the people that came over to help.


2 comments:

Amy Tofa said...

Congratulations on moving to your new house Voni. I am so pleased for you and your family. Did you move far from school?

Anonymous said...

WOW Voin me Losana here just wanted to say it must of been very exciting to move to your guys new house and also great job and keep it up.

Post a Comment