Pages

Thursday 18 June 2015

Recount: My Holiday

In my fantastic holiday my family and I went to a concert in Favona. At the concert I met up with my besties and my funny cousins. My Mom and Dad went inside to cheer on with the audience.


While they were inside my cousins and I went running around in the dark wearing covered masks and black camouflage clothes. We both ran into different paths where no one can’t see us. I heard so much noise I couldn't stop playing in the dark.


Suddenly I heard a loud bang 2 blocks away from me. I ran as fast as a lightening and disappeared in the concert hall where everybody was. 

There was one act that had a family with a cute chubby baby that kept on dancing, the baby got the crowds attention, we didn't stop laughing with joy.

At the end kids were called up to do a dance battle for fun. After that we said prayers and sang at the end of the concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment